Is there a separate system for phyto products?

For export of plants and plant products you will need to be registered on the Animal and Plant Health Agency’s eDomero system in England & Wales, SASA in Scotland and with DAERA in Northern Ireland.

For forestry products you will need to be a registered forestry trader with the Forestry Commission in Great Britain and DAERA in Northern Ireland.

You can then request phytosanitary certificates for exporting goods once registered to the relevant plant health authority.

For import of plants and plant products, you will need to be registered on the PEACH system for goods entering the UK in England and Wales in order to provide pre-notification of the arrival of any controlled consignments. For imports of timber you will need to register with the Forestry Commission, and for imports via Scotland or Northern Ireland with the relevant authorities listed above or upload phytosanitary certificates for imported consignments.