What documents do we need to produce (other than the EHC’s) to go with the export of animal products – are the UK planning to use a version of the CED/CVED? Which system do we use to produce them?

We are not using CED/CVEDs. The EHC is the main document for live animals and animal products but there may be additional documentations required depending on the type of commodity and the destination within the EU.  For example, fish will need a catch certificate and live animals will need a journey log. These can all be found on www.gov.uk/export-health-certificates

The EU entry BIP will generate the CED/CVED as appropriate.

Full guidance for exporters is available here: www.gov.uk/guidance/exporting-animals-animal-products-fish-and-fishery-products-to-the-eu-after-eu-exit